toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Alert: Somethings Coming Down With Ben Wilfong

We were at the Civil Service Board meeting today and they had an executive session to discuss personnel. On our way out, we stopped and checked with the circuit clerk and were told that Ben has filed a Writ of Mandamus in September which could have the effect of forcing the sheriff to give him back his job.

We are expecting that the sheriff has an embarrassing future ahead for himself and the county over Ben. He didn't have the courage to follow through on the original arrest and it was dismissed. Ben has something on tape that may or may not be an embarrassment to the sheriff. He now is demanding his job back.

The reality is that with no conviction there can be no just demand for firing Ben. So you may soon see Ben enforcing the law.

Re: Alert: Somethings Coming Down With Ben Wilfong

Rather than complain about the Wilfong mess on here, where it will do absolutely NO good whatsoever, perhaps you should take all the facts to the Charleston Gazette/Daily Mail and let them do an investigative story. That will do more to put the pressure on Pat Via and others to carry through with this than all the etater complaining.

Norman
Can you not do something about this? Why don't you go on up the ladder out of Pocahontas county. Send some certified letters, that way you will get a responce of some kind. This is so wrong!

I want to take him before the grand jury myself but I need some volunteers to go with me!

You want to take everyone to trial...

Why can't u just leave people alone and sleep on your own morales. U will be judged when u die for the sins and things u are doing...

Leave people alone.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!